Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Just a Travel Feelings Note

Every time you travel abroad, you will feel that the service industry is a threshold profession. This visit to Australia is even more demanding, with a tone of attitude and a smile. It is also very much concerned with the use of feedback from guests. There will be no big difference in the attitude of serving different colors or people wearing clothes. The service itself is also very dignified and fun.

In the past two years, my values ​​have undergone great changes. I really think that earning money is a serious matter. I also agree with the simple and crude labeling of so-called class differences and high and low ranks. I also desperately want to escape from the limitations of judgment and control. However, it seems that it has fallen into a harder impasse. I feel that I only look good, I am a good figure, and I am considerate. Understanding and acceptance will only be appreciated if I like it.

The social environment and public opinion are always worrying about trafficking. They seem to be poor, ignorance and lack of effort are original sins, and the constant resources are stupid, quick money and miracles. Greed and fear motivated me to keep running. Sometimes I know that too much pressure or something I don't like, but I can only paralyze myself.

I want to calm down and do my business, such as my current startup company Nextbuying.com, and strive to do after-sales service work, develop new products and impress people's products and services.  Next, more outdoor products will be introduced, such as outdoor lighting, outdoor sporting goods, indoor lighting, kitchen lighting, etc. The growth is stable without off-season and high season, and electronic consumer goods such as smartphones will still be the point.

But in Australia's slow-paced town, the Gold Coast, or Adelaide, seeing that many people are present at this moment and only feel the moment, because there is not so much pressure, bus drivers can laugh and say hello to each passenger. Will tell us how to ride, how to brush the ticket.

It seems that life is another form. I just don't know if I already have a chance to choose, or when I have a chance to choose, I don't care about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment