Pages

Friday, May 11, 2018

About New Notebook want Macbook or WinBook or Chromebook and Google new Pixelbook ?

This time i want get a notebook ( Macbook or WinBook or Chromebook and Google new Pixelbook ) about chrome system Each time I send a message it is like three clicks. Once to send. Once to dismiss the notification my message was sent.
And then another telling me it was sent as I have 10 second delay/undue on.  I cant believe anyone thinks that's a good idea. maybe there is a setting somewhere. But I looked through the settings twice and couldn't find it. If a setting is there and hard to find then that too is a crappy implementation.

 It may not be perfect, but it still works and in the bigger scheme of things, it's really not that big a deal. I'd still use it even if they don't fix it because it's better than the alternatives. Nothing in life will ever be perfect, nor will it please everybody. I bet there is at least one person out there who actually likes the new notifications.  It is unlikely that they are sane.

Doesnt fix Chromebook there are only one or two more fixes that could be applied by a store technician. You could replace standard SSDs and DRAMs, but that's about it. Has any Chromebook model gotten popular enough to justify training retail store staff on how to replace a screen or keyboard?  try send back the Chromebooks off for warranty work and the PC oriented shipping form ask for a password.  I never provide one and just write use guest access on the form.

 believe it's been there since day one. It has been on my Pixelbook and the xiaomi notebook air ( my friend get new intel 8th GEN 16GB RAM version mi notebook air from Nextbuying ). If you prefer a different app for notes, you can install something like Squid (for android) and use that instead. but the mi notebook only chinese win 10 system, so you need re-installed it again to english version.

 I want paid $1198 for mi notebook pro 15.6-inch 1080p IPS screen, 256 GB ssd and 16GB DDR RAM, keyboard and Wacom stylus included with a 1 year warranty.  The Chromebook X2 undoubtedly has a lower build quality, core m3 rather than m5, 4 GB RAM rather than 8 GB and a tiny 64 GB ssd for more money. 

USB-C charging is nice, but i want a touch screen. I had a macbook pro and it being a convertible was nice the performance of a notebook just isn't up to my standards. I got rid of the Asus and Acer the no like it the spec notebook and absolutely love the performance it has.

Was other than the notifications about each action which I needed to manually close. Couldn't find a setting for it. Got annoying. in the old version those notifications come up in a small panel at the top which did not block anything and went away on their own after a little bit. on the new one they come up at the bottom left, block what's behind and would not go away until I manually dismissed them.

About Pixelbook nothing yet, and from various views of how it looks/functions I will not be sticking it to my Pixelbook. It could be useful on a desk, but the last thing I want to do is ruin the aesthetic. my wife using in the past the Lenovo core i7 the 7the gen 16GB Ram too, great  Chromebook, but this one is the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment