Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2018

What think wireless charging in home or car holder ?

Many people think that wireless charging is very tasteless, charging is slow, you can't play while you are playing, it will increase the thickness and cost of the phone, but I don't think so, because I think wireless charging is a supplementary solution instead of line charging. An alternative, for example, I will put a wireless charging base in the bedside table, and I can charge it before going to bed. For example, I will buy a car wireless charging holder. When driving, put the phone on the top and both can navigate and charge. Said very convenient.

I think that picking up and dropping at any time is the biggest advantage of wireless charging. Some people think that it is a chicken rib. The popular explanation is: You are not "lazy". If you think that plugging in the line is also a kind of tired, you will feel that wireless charging is too convenient. It's just that it's not fast enough now, but this is something that can be improved by iteration, this is the trend is inevitable.

So slow speed is useless the wireless charge??  there is no difference between putting time on the bed and plugging in the socket! Really unlimited charging, but as long as you connect to WiFi, the phone is charging, you can manually select to turn off. This is the real unlimited charging, buy a scrap iron bigger than the charging plug, also called unlimited charging?

HP VEER has wireless charging, Nokia lumia920 has wireless charging, Samsung has wireless charging from S3, but need to buy a back cover with a coil. Some features are better than nothing. You don't like to ignore it, and there is no charging port on your phone.

Wireless charging technology is really not perfect now. If you can charge wirelessly in the air, is cool.  I have always thought that wireless charging is a kind of power-up. It saves a lot of things without frequent plugging and unplugging. Some are not fast charging, there is not a few A current, the usage scene is good, I got a JBL Bluetooth headset a few days ago. After using it a few times, I found a big problem, charging, sometimes forgetting to turn off, or even turning off, there are always charging problems, I feel that wireless still has to be wireless charged.

I have a line on the bedside or on the computer. I don’t want to charge it. I don’t want to charge it. I want to charge it with a wireless charger. I want to charge it. I don’t have to charge it. What is the difference?

Hot line charging and many second wireless charging positions should be placed accurately and accurately, not charging, three wireless charging, how many lines can be purchased, the car phone holder ( on Nextbuying) can be charged, and the navigation can be plugged in, so I feel very tasteless.

Car phone holder is a good thing, Nextbuying has a new wireless charging function, but also gravity linkage automatic clamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment