Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Android Device VS iOS Device

I have both tablets, and they are both better for different things. I primarily use my N7 because the form factor is perfect for reading and I can play emulators and stuff without having to hack it. Also, it is nice to be able to copy files back and forth from it without using some goofy client like iTunes. The iPad is better for kids because it has a physical home button that is more difficult to hit by mistake. 

iPhone friend got herself an ipad mini, she says it's bigger & better than my nexus. She's coming over soon to show it to me so this screen is for her..


a Nexus 7 with Android 4.2 and tell her it is the new iPad Mini 4 with iOS 7.  She'll never know the difference unless she tries to go to iTunes. :)  So just tell her they did away with iTunes for iOS7

The iPad's lack of features makes it great for the grandparents because there are fewer things to confuse them. iPads are also great for meth-heads looking for something to steal. Since iPads are more expensive, you can sell it for twice as much meth as what you would get for a Nexus 7.

I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but I have a Nexus 7. Had it for a while. Like it very much. Hate Apple, and everything they stand for. But the company I work for bought me an iPad mini. I'm a developer, and they wanted me to have one to test our mobile app on iOS. Yes, the interface is drab. Yes, having to use iTunes to even get any media on it is ridiculous. 
But, for speed, and everyday "boring" use, it runs rings round my Nexus 7. Plus, the aspect ratio is far better for documents and web viewing. And this is from a confirmed Apple hater

No comments:

Post a Comment