Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Nexus 4 Battery Problem


I have a few posts about the Nexus 4 my brother who was in the pool a week ago
We opened it, took every part of each other to check it, and the only problem . It arrived today, and the phone works 100% good, everything is smooth, the screen is fine, you can clear speaker fully functional, the camera and the flash is in order.




But when he tries, but the rear cover Glass amounted to the corner, that did not fit. He tried, put something pressure from different angles, and worked nothing until he got it and pushed very hard until he sounded not "shove". Protective glass clips really fit well, but ... When he turned around, we saw the phone back cover glass, which was a big crack on the back

I googled on the back glass on the Nexus 4 and it is not Gorilla Glass 2, only has the front i would definitely Nexus 4 owners recommend not under pressure to keep the phone (lets say that the person sitting on your lap) to use it near water or in public places, next to the children in the bathroom or any other type of situations that can damage your phone. Please you be careful.

After the fight, my brother had to go through to the phone back into the planning of change my life for the next Nexus phone the battery ($ 40 + shipping on nextbuying) , which, as soon as I get a chance to come to them. I hope, to repair that this is not so fragile and heavy, the Nexus is 4th

I was the owner of the Galaxy Nexus before the Nexus 4, and I was completely satisfied with his remobable backswing with the extended battery for my GNexus, but I fell in love with one or the smoothness of the Nexus 4 :) We have tried many times to put the back cover to fit the right way. My brother just angry and pushed harder until he did it, but the collateral damage ...

Not develop a piece of work for the people who build it with a few clips that did not fit well if you do not push it hard? or glass, it is easy to scratch or crack? My N4 has a few scratches on the back if you can ask, and I try to be very careful. I bought a screen protector and the case is on the way.

This is a bad design, but the phone a little cost-(very little) more, if both sides were expensive gorilla glass. Plastic substrate is better ... Cheap and easy to replace. I would say aluminum, but it is easily dented. And the elastic Material at the rear of N7 can work better player, but can catch it. So heavy duty plastic or a more expensive telephone, your choice ...

It does not look like print Search cracks, I'm sure that was dropped and it felt into the corner of the phone. Even if this normal glass. You must apply to break a lot of pressure, how he did it. Why, when we know that it is the glass and it breaks, you apply pressure? In fact, I see no reason to make the design of the phone cause the accident.

And where did you measured from the beginning of the phone was indestructible? I have a phone in January, he traveled from the U.S. to Venezuela, and he only has a few scratches on the plate, because there was only one time that are front and back protector always protected, so it up to you if your phone breaks or scratches. .

Go and make a survey and count the number of people who have this "light damage", as I said, this is definitely a wine person, Gorilla never actually said that he did not break or crack, a speck of dust can hold the glass without scratching effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment